April 5, 2017
Presented by Head of Sales EMEA, Adam Holt and Client Success Manager, Sheetal Saha.
Sports brands have historically outpaced all other categories in social co-viewing, fan engagement, and growth across social media channels. Learn about how sport is staying ahead with key trends for 2017 including live video and data-driven creativity.
This webinar includes:
- Key trends from 2016 and how to convert them to social strategies for 2017
- Global sport with benchmarking across global professional sports teams and leagues like the National Football League (NFL), La Liga, English Premier League, and National Hockey League (NHL)
- Fan engagement strategies for non-event day and offseason
- How to work with influencers to reach new audiences
- Best practices for using Instagram, the fastest-growing social engagement channel, with examples from franchises and sports media like Bleacher Report and ESPN