Fashion Nova, Victoria’s Secret and Kylie Cosmetics Lead Consumer Engagement in Shareablee’s Cyber Shopping Weekend Retail Rankings
Fashion Brands Top Lists of Both Individual and Big Box Department Performances on Social to Kick Start Holiday Shopping Season
November 28, 2018
NEW YORK, November 28, 2018 (Newswire.com) – Shareablee Inc., the global leader in audience-based social media measurement, today released Black Friday and Cyber Monday editions of their social media scorecards, ranking consumer interest in U.S. retailers as the biggest shopping season of the year arrives. The rankings reflect a total of 372 million interactions across retail, social media on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram this November up to Cyber Monday.
Fashion Nova won the big box and department category for the cyber shopping weekend, earning 36.2 million actions (reactions, comments, shares, retweets, favorites) across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. They were followed by Sephora (7.6 million actions) and Foot Locker (6.8 million actions).
Other Notable Findings
- QVC had the highest video views with 9.6 million, followed by Macy’s (2.7 million) and ULTA (1.8 million).
- Macy’s had the highest consumer engagement on Twitter with 239 thousand actions, while QVC had the highest consumer engagement on Facebook with 215 thousand actions.
- Target rose into this year’s top ten rankings with 265 percent cross-platform growth.
Victoria’s Secret topped this year’s individual retailer cyber shopping weekend list with 43.5 million total cross-platform actions, followed by Kylie Cosmetics (25.8 million actions) and Forever 21 (9.9 million actions).
Other Notable Findings
- Dior led the video category with 1.7 million views and 2 million actions, followed by Victoria’s Secret (1.4 million views and 1.7 million actions).
- Supreme posted an impressive 167 thousand actions per post with just 24 total pieces of cross-platform content.
- Kylie Cosmetics was the most active, posting 554 pieces of content up through the cyber shopping weekend.
Shareablee is the leader in audience-based social media measurement for media publishers, agencies and brands that want to understand the impact and effectiveness of their cross-platform social media campaigns. Launched in 2013, Shareablee empowers brands by providing data that can help them define and drive success on social media by arming them with metrics and predictive analytics that inform powerful best practices. Shareablee is the leading authority on audience intelligence, competitive benchmarking and actionable insights with clients in 15+ countries.