Published on Oct 2nd, 2019
The Dodo, a website created for animal lovers and rights issues, needed social intelligence to determine social KPIs in orderto increase reach, engagement and referrals.
With Shareablee, The Dodo was able to evaluate the key drivers of success, leading to a significant growth in shares, engagement and web traffic.
• Lack of visibility into content strategy across social platforms
• Social referral traffic needed a boost
• No historical data to set team KPIs
• Created and posted Facebook video content
• Insights into cross-platform content strategy including post frequency, cadence and type of post to set overall strategy
• Content topic analysis across social platforms
• 737%: Spike in engagement on Facebook video in five months
• 347%: Growth in shares on Facebook content in five months
• 225%: Increase in Facebook & Instagram content
• 21%: Month over month increase in Facebook returning engagers