Published on Sep 23rd, 2019
Red Lobster knew that customers who were part of the restaurant’s Fresh Catch Club loyalty program were engaging with the brand on social media. But which segments were engaging? And which other competitive brands were they engaging with?
In partnership with Shareablee, Red Lobster was not only able to uncover which competitive brands their loyal customers were engaging with, but were also able to gain an in-depth understanding of what their loyal customers cared about most.
• Lack of social competitive intelligence
• Difficulty knowing which customer segments were most active and which ones presented the best opportunities
• No visibility into the psychographics and behavioral motivations of current and lapsed customers across social media
• Matched restaurant’s CRM to Shareablee’s social media data to uncover segments engaging with Red Lobster and competitors
• Used brand affinity analysis for insight into customer interests, including categories, brands and type of content
• Custom competitive sets and benchmarking data
• 6.9M: Unique engagers on Facebook, the highest volume among the brand's competitive set
• 121%: Growth in actions per post on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram year over year
• 24%: Share of voice in engagement among its competitive set, up from 19% prior year